What are cookies?
Cookies are called small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when he returns to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access to the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our order by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
Next, a classification of the cookies is made according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies:
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data
– Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
– Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
Regarding the processing of data collected through the analysis cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users, provided that they are First party cookies, which treat aggregate data with a strictly statistical purpose, which provides information on their use and includes the possibility that users express their refusal on its use.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or, on the contrary, eliminate these restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, marking the check enabled in the initial information about cookies implies that he is expressly consenting to the person responsible for its use, being able to exercise his rights and revoke his consent at any time, through request to JOSÉ BERNAD SL.
Below we inform you in detail of the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation you can install all or only some of them.
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
|Sesion||Register the user data entrance to JOSE BERNAD S.L. website||When form is filled up|
|Users authentication||Identify as registered user and allow to visit all the website content. Property of: JOSE BERNAD S.L.||Only during the session|
|Social networks Plug-in||Allow to the user to share contents with a determined social network member. Property of: Social network that include the cookie (Twitter Inc., Facebook Inc., …)||With any plug-in or share buttom at any social network.|
|DoubleClick||To orientate the publicity depending what is relevant for the user, to improve the campaign reports and to avoid to show announces that the user has already seen. Property of: Google Inc.||When entering to the site|
The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be the following entities:
The editor responsible for the website and responsible for the treatment: JOSÉ BERNAD S.L.
In your case, the entities directly related to the editor responsible for the web.
4. PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
The consent for the installation of the cookies will be understood through the marking of the box relative to the acceptance of the “Cookies Policy” provided for that purpose on our website.
In cases where the user does not expressly indicate whether or not he accepts the installation of cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be understood that he has given his consent, our entity expressly informing him of the possibility of blocking or eliminating the Cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
5. OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
Although the acceptance of the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, the refusal to install it may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for us to provide services. entity through it.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies stored in your browser or prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to be done in that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
– Cookies are always rejected;
– the browser asks if the user wishes to install each cookie;
– Cookies are always accepted;
– Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies that you want installed on your computer. In particular, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
– reject cookies from certain domains;
– reject the cookies of third parties;
– accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser closes);
– allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user may at any time change the cookies settings, block or disable them. To do this we provide the way in major browsers.
As well as third party cookies Google AdWords:
BERNAD is not responsible for the content and authenticity of third parties’ cookies policies.
JOSÉ BERNAD S.L. is not responsible for the content and veracity of third party cookies policies.
7. PRINCIPLE OF DATA SECURITY
JOSÉ BERNAD S.L. it undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and its duty to safeguard them, and will adopt all necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment, developed in Title VIII of Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of December 21, by which the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data is approved.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the same, the recipient of the service can exercise, at any time, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the person responsible for the file or the treatment, attaching a photocopy of your ID.
9. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR TREATMENT
The person responsible for the file or the treatment is JOSÉ BERNAD S.L. with address for the purposes of notifications in Parque Empresarial Campollano, Avenida Adeca No. 17 02007 Albacete